Syera Services Sdn. Bhd. (formerly Syera Services) is a local Brunei company incorporated in 1998.
We specialized in helping our client in the oil and gas industry develop their spill emergency response preparedness, through provision of spill consultancy, training, equip and organize, exercise planning and assessment.
IF WE FAIL TO PLAN, WE PLAN TO FAIL
To be recognized as a regional world class spill management and project management services provider in South East Asia by 2025
- To clearly understand the needs and expectations of all our stakeholders and conduct business with a single minded focus on not only meeting but exceeding those.
- To help our clients effectively manage spills by training, providing necessary equipment and thereby preventing significant impact on the environment, health and safety of people and damage to property.
- To help our clients to effectively manage projects and thereby prevent time and cost over runs.
- We are in the business of providing spill management solutions, procurement services and project management services.
- We are committed to provide world class products, services and solutions to our customers.
- We are committed to conduct our business in a transparent and ethical manner and will ensure compliance to all applicable legal and other requirements.
We are committed to continually improve our business process to ensure business continuity.
HSSE POLICY STATEMENT
We are committed to the:-
- Prevention of all accidents, fire and hazards.
- Prevention of damage to asset and preserve environments.
- Implement and improve safe system at work.
- Promote safety awareness and provide training.
To achieve the objectives:-
- Syera employees are obligated to work safely, co-operative and act responsible in preventing injury to himself and others around him.
- Syera objective in Health, Safety, Security and Environment are equal importance to our business objective.
This policy statement, empowering all employees to proactively intervene and correct sub-standard work activities, which can endanger to People, Environment, Asset and Reputation (PEAR).
IN COUNTRY VALUE
We strive to build up local competency and capability in the event of a local oil spill emergency. This is to be achieved by utilizing local resources in terms of local employment, as well as goods and services.
We also work towards building a local stockpile to better support key stakeholders in an oil spill emergency.
We work closely with international technical partners to deliver our services to international standards, while improving local capabilities.
Blue Petrel Consulting has over thirty year experience working in the international oil spill preparedness and response industry. And has actively help to develop strong and compliant oil spill contingency plans in Brunei for the last 4 years.